Welcome to the MOVE Program Center of Excellence.
This Basic Foundation training for Microsoft Word covers the basic functions and features of Microsoft Word. Students will learn how to enter and edit text, and save and browse documents. They will learn how to enhance the appearance of a document by using various formatting options. They will also create tables, insert headers and footers, proof and print documents, and insert graphics.
Designated as Approved Courseware for beginners, this 20 Part Course can help you develop new skills that translate into future success.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to MS Word Overview and File Menu 1
- Lesson 2: File Menu Video 2
- Lesson 3: File Menu Video Part 2
- Lesson 4: Home Menu
- Lesson 5: Home Menu Part 2: Various Styles
- Lesson 6: Insert Menu Function Part 1
- Lesson 7: Insert Menu Function Part 2
- Lesson 8: Design Menu
- Lesson 9: Layout Menu
- Lesson 10: Reference Menu
- Lesson 11: Reference Menu: Table of Contents
- Lesson 12: Mailing Menu
- Lesson 13: Review Menu: Table of Contents
- Lesson 14: Review Menu: Part 1
- Lesson 15: Review Menu: Part 2
- Lesson 16: Review Menu: Resume Assistant
- Lesson 17: View Menu
- Lesson 18: Basic Document Creation Part 1
- Lesson 19: Basic Document Creation Part 2
- Lesson 20: File Type Saving
- Lesson 21: Conclusion